Get Everything You Need To Get Your Garage Door Contractor License!
In the state of California, thousands of people apply for the Contractor License each year!
Just as many fail the exam but not because of a lack of experience…
To Pass, You must understand not only how the state expects you to perform your trade,
but also California Construction LAW!
The Home Study Kit from Digital Constructive is packed with the most up to date information on the
California Contractor License Exam and is designed to make sure you pass the first time!
Whether you are looking to pass your Contractor License exam or learn the ins and outs of the construction business, the Digital Constructive Home Study Kit is a must have!
What You Will Learn
Budgeting and Planning
Taxes and Financial reporting
And Much More!
In The State Of California Anyone Charging over $500
For Garage Door Installation/Repair Services Must Be Licensed!
- Legally Advertise Your Services
- Take On Larger Side Projects
- Obtain Permits From The City For Your Clients
- Earn Extra Income as an RMO (Responsible Managing Officer)
- Bid On Larger Projects and Scale Your Business
What You Get!
- CSLB Law & Business Study Guide
- California Health & Safety Review
- 7 Step Licensing Roadmap for 2021!
- Construction Math Review
- Online Practice Exams (1 YEAR FULL ACCESS)
C-61/D-28 Doors, Gates and Activating Devices
Design, installation, repair and modification of garage doors
Designing electronic activating devices
Low voltage wiring systems
Light carpentry and metal workElectronically and manually operated gates
Installation of movable sun shades and shutters
Fabrication and installation of doors made of wood, metal, aluminum, and glass
- 4 Years Experience (either as a worker or supervisor)
- USA Issued Identification
- Social Security or ITIN #
- Pass the CSLB Law & Business Exam
- Not Currently on Probation or Parole Element
- Obtain a Contractor Bond (after you pass)
Copyright 2021 by DigitalConstructive.com