Affordable online courses covering every aspect of building design within the scope of engineering. Whether your goal is to prepare for an exam, invest in your continuing education or expand your skillset. PDH Engineer offers industry leading course material for the construction professional.
- Electrical Components – What They Are, How They Work, and What They Look Like on Drawings
- Electrical Conductors
- Electronics You Might Not Have Learned In College: The Electrical Toolbox
- Overview of the Electric Power Industry
- Radioactivity Fundamentals
- AC Circuit Theory for Non-Electrical Engineers
- Substations – Volume V: Circuit Interrupting Devices