featured image for a blog post about how to get the carpentry license

C-5: Rough Framing and Carpentry License

The Carpentry LicenseThe C-5 license is required for anyone looking to charge over $500 in California for services that include framing or rough carpentry. Some of these services may include:Sub-FlooringSidingExterior StaircasesRoof Decking and Overhead DoorsSupports Structural Integrity of a BuildingFundamental phase of the Construction ProcessTruss Members and SheathingFraming Residential and Commercial PropertyCreating Frames for ConcreteCutting, Shaping and […]

Continue reading
featured image for a blog post about how to get the C-4 license for boiling, hot-water heating, and steam fitting contractors

How To Get Your C-4 License Fast! #1 Online Guide

What is a C-4 Boiler, Hot-Water Heating, and Steam Fitting Contractor ?Anyone charging over $500 in California for jobs associated with:  Boiler, under- sink and or hot water heating, steam/pipe fitting, and solar heating construction, maintenance or repair projects must have the C-4 License. Tradesman that get this license may have job titles such as:Pipe fitters SteamfittersBoiler heater […]

Continue reading

Get The Free California Contractor Licensing Course!